Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes, cut in half or quarters
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Place potatoes, eggs and water in pot.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Drain the potatoes and eggs in a colander. Transfer them to a shallow bowl or pan and place in refrigerator to cool for 30 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, relish, mustard, dill, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- After the potatoes and eggs have cooled, peel the eggs, then use a fork to mash them well into the mayonnaise mixture.
- Fold in the potatoes. Mix well to fully incorporate.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for serving later.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.