Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer Model #: OP305CO
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 bag (10 ounces) curly-leaf spinach, rinsed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (6 ounces) feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 sheets (14x9-inch) phyllo dough, thawed
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
- Place spinach and water in large microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave until spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Open microwave and let bowl sit for at least 1 minute. Remove bowl from microwave, then carefully remove plastic wrap, avoiding any steam that escapes.
- Transfer spinach to a colander in the sink, and press with a spatula to release as much liquid as possible. Then place spinach on a cutting board and roughly chop it.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine spinach, feta, scallions, Parmesan, egg, dill, mint, garlic, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Spread 1 sheet of phyllo dough on clean surface, long side facing you, and lightly brush with melted butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets for a total of 3 layers. Cut dough in half lengthwise. Place a quarter of the filling at the base of each rectangle (along the shorter end), about a 1/2 inch from the bottom. Fold 1 bottom corner diagonally over filling to form a triangle, then keep folding the triangle over itself until you reach the top. Brush with more butter to seal triangle. Repeat with remaining 3 sheets of phyllo dough to create a total of 4 triangles.
- Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place 2 triangles on bottom of pot, then place reversible rack over them, making sure rack is in the higher position. Close hinged lid, select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 360° F, and set time to 18 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 8 minutes, open lid and flip top 2 triangles to brown second side (leave bottom triangles as they are). Close lid to resume cooking.
- After 5 minutes, open lid and transfer top 2 triangles to a wire cooling rack. Close lid and resume cooking the lower 2 triangles until tops are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the wire cooling rack to cool slightly before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
If you use microwave-in-bag curly-leaf spinach, you can follow the package directions instead of those in step 1 (just don’t use baby spinach).