Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer Model #: OP305
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 bagel, cut in half
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 6 slices pepperoni, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
- Place reversible rack in the higher position in the pot. Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BROIL and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place bagel halves on the rack. Close lid, select BROIL, and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce over each bagel half, then top with 3 pepperoni slices apiece and sprinkle with cheese.
- Close lid, select BROIL, and set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Cooking is complete when cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove pizzas from rack and let cool slightly before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For delicious (and vegetarian) variations on these pizza bagels, swap out the pepperoni for marinated mushrooms, chopped roasted red peppers, sundried tomatoes, or chopped marinated olives. While plain bagels are classic, you can also try onion or everything bagels for a flavorful twist.