Aarti Sequeria's Spotlight RecipesSee more from the collection
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer Model #: OP305CO
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium leeks, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced, rinsed thoroughly, patted dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 cup shredded Swiss-Gruyère cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
PRESSURE RELEASE: NATURAL 10 MINUTES
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MD:HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Add oil and allow to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add leeks and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Then add mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, until liquid has evaporated.
- While mushrooms are cooking, whisk together the eggs, crème fraiche, and parsley in a large bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Once liquid has evaporated, remove mushrooms and leeks from the pot and stir into the egg mixture.
- Add water to the pot. Place the Ninja® multi-purpose pan* (or 8-inch baking pan) on the reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position. Place rack with pan in pot.
- Close the crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BROIL and setting time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When unit is preheated, open the crisping lid and generously spray the pan with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Assemble the pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 10 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Pat the surface of the frittata with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Sprinkle another 1/4 cup cheese on top. Close the crisping lid, select BROIL, and set time to 7 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, frittata is ready to serve.
*The Ninja multi-purpose pan is sold separately on ninjaaccessories.com.