Beef & Broccoli
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi™ 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer Model #: OP305CO
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked flank steak, sliced against the grain into 1/2-inch thick slices, fat trimmed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 fresh scallions, chopped
- Cooked rice, for serving
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
PRESSURE RELEASE: QUICK
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sherry, brown sugar, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Add steak to mixture and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place 1/2 cup water and Cook & Crisp™ Basket in pot. Place broccoli in basket.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the VENT position. Select STEAM and set time to 4 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, carefully remove pressure lid. Remove basket with broccoli from pot and set aside. Pour water out of pot.
- Add steak and marinade to pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 12 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MD:HI. Select START/STOP to begin. Add cornstarch mixture to pot and stir until sauce thickens.
- Add broccoli and scallions to the beef mixture, stirring to incorporate. Once broccoli is warmed through, select START/STOP to turn off SEAR/SAUTÉ. Serve immediately over rice.