Baked Western Omelet
Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi® 8-qt. | The XL Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer Model #: OP401
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, diced
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
- Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 315°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Then add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Generously grease the bottom of the Ninja® multi-purpose pan* (or an 8-inch baking pan) with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture into pan and place pan on reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position.
- Once unit is preheated, place rack with pan in pot. Close crisping lid. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 315°F, and set time to 35 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, omelet is ready to serve.
*The Ninja multi-purpose pan is sold separately on ninjaaccessories.com.