Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Fresh mint, for garnish
BLADE: HIGH-SPEED BLADE
- Place the High-Speed Blade into the Jar, then add all ingredients in the order listed.
- Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 45 to 60 seconds, or until ingredients are well combined.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.