Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 cups medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup shredded toasted coconut
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE
DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS.
- Place Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add all ingredients in the order listed.
- Pulse 10 to 12 times or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Using a 1-inch ice cream scoop or your hands, form the mixture into balls
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.