No Bake Key Lime Pie
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 12 honey graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (5 ounces)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE, HIGH-SPEED BLADE
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add graham crackers.
- Pulse 7 times. Add melted butter and pulse 3 times.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-inch circular pie pan. Using your hands, press mixture evenly into the pan to form a crust. Place uncovered in the refrigerator.
- Place the High-Speed Blade into the Jar, then add cream cheese, powdered sugar, lime juice, almond milk, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Wash the jar and High-Speed Blade. Place High-Speed Blade back into jar, then add the heavy whipping cream. Run continuously for 10 seconds.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Remove the graham cracker crust from the refrigerator. Pour mixture over the crust.
- Using a spatula, gently spread mixture evenly across the crust.
- Place back into the refrigerator and chill for a minimum of 8 hours.
DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS.