Edible Brownie Batter
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature, cubed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread flour on a baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at least 20 minutes.
- Place the Dough Blade into the Jar, then add milk, vanilla, butter, and sugars. Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 45 seconds.
- Add cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Run continuously for 15 seconds.
- Add flour. Pulse 5 to 7 times, then run continuously for 30 seconds, or until well combined.
- Remove Dough Blade and fold chocolate chips into the batter with a spatula.
DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS.