Chocolate Chip Cookies
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
BLADE: dough BLADE
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the Dough Blade into the Jar, then add egg, sugars, butter, and vanilla.
- Run continuously for 30 seconds.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to bowl. Pulse 5 times, then run continuously for 45 seconds or until well combined.
- Carefully remove Dough Blade from the Jar. Using a spoon, stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping teaspoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown on bottom. Place cookies on a rack to cool before serving.