Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup hard-shell peanut butter candies
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, cubed, room temperature
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE, DOUGH BLADE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread flour on a small sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add peanut butter cups, peanut butter candies, and peanuts.
- Pulse 5 times. Carefully blade from jar and transfer peanut mixture to a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Place the Dough Blade into the Jar, then add milk, vanilla, butter, peanut butter, sugars, and salt. Run continuously for 45 seconds.
- Add flour. Pulse 5 to 7 times, then run continuously for 30 seconds, or until ingredients are well combined.
- Add dough to the peanut mixture and stir until combined.
- Roll dough into small balls and chill at least 20 minutes before serving.
DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS.