Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Treats
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 12 dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup roasted cashews
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 3 hours)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
FREEZE: 2 HOURS
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE, HIGH-SPEED BLADE
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add all crust ingredients in the order listed.
- Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 20 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Carefully remove blade and divide mixture between 12 ramekins or silicone baking cups, about 2 tablespoons in each.
- Place the High-Speed Blade into the Jar, then add all filling ingredients in the order listed.
- Run continuously for 45 seconds. Remove pod and using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the jar. Return pod to lid and run for an additional 15 seconds, or until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Place 2 tablespoons filling on top of crust, spreading evenly.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of filling. Freeze mini cheesecakes for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and let come to room temperature before serving.