Spicy Peanut Chopped Salad
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, plus more for serving
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut in 1-inch pieces, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed, plus more for serving
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup Peanut Dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add peanuts, carrot, asparagus, and cilantro.
- Pulse 4 or 5 times, or until ingredients are evenly chopped.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add peas, peanut dressing, and crushed red pepper and stir to combine.
- Chill salad in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, garnish with additional cilantro and peanuts.