Everything Bagel Cauliflower Dinner Rolls
Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 large head cauliflower (8 cups), cut in 1-inch florets, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar. Working in two batches, add cauliflower, then pulse 5 or 6 times, or until cauliflower is evenly riced. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, and salt to riced cauliflower. Stir until combined.
- Roll cauliflower mixture into evenly sized rolls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In small bowl, stir together all topping ingredients. Sprinkle rolls with topping and gently press it into tops of the rolls.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. For a crispier texture, set oven to broil and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove rolls from baking sheet and let cool on cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.