Viewing recipe forNinja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor Model #: PS100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 small white onion, peeled, cut in quarters
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add all ingredients, except baking powder and flour, in the order listed.
- Pulse 6 times, then use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the jar. Add baking powder and flour, then pulse 6 to 8 times, being careful to not over-process.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Using a 1 1/2-inch ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake falafel for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes.
- Serve with Pita Bread and Tzatziki Sauce.