Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Ultra Prep™ Blender & Food Processor
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 pound top round beef, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small white onion, peeled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
BLADE: TOTAL CRUSHING® & POWER CHOPPING BLADE
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade into the Jar, then add all ingredients, except olive oil, in the order listed. Pulse 3 times, then run continuously for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Shape mixture into 20 meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet for 1 minute until shimmering. Sauté meatballs in batches for 1 minute, then flip and sauté an additional 30 seconds until browned on both sides.
- Place meatballs on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
- Serve meatballs warm with Pita Bread and Tzatziki Sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.