Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 bag (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, cut in pieces, melted
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, sugars, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together melted chocolate and butter until evenly combined, then whisk into the egg mixture. Slowly add dry ingredients to the mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Spray a 7-inch round baking pan with cooking spray and add batter to the pan.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 300°F, and setting the time to3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place baking pan on crisper plate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 300°F, and set time to 1 hour. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Begin checking brownies after 45 minutes. Cooking is complete when a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool to room temperature before removing them from the pan.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.