Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6-in-1 8-qt. 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone™ Technology
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 jar (12 ounces) teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 pound uncooked sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut in 1-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cooked rice, for serving
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix together 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, crushed red pepper, and beef. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the broccoli with canola oil, salt, and pepper.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 375°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place broccoli on the crisper plate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 5 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and move broccoli to one side of the crisper plate. Place beef on the other side. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Cook beef and broccoli for remaining 10 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with remaining teriyaki sauce and rice.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.