Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, peeled, cut in eighths
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 uncooked pork loin roast (24 ounces)
- In a large mixing bowl, toss zucchini, squash, and onion (making sure to separate the onion layers) with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, oregano, and olive oil. Season the pork loin on all sides with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place vegetables on the crisper plate. Lay the pork, fat-side down, on top of the vegetables.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 325°F, andset time to 40 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 20 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and flip pork loin. Stir vegetables. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove basket and let the pork cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.