Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6-in-1 8-qt. 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone™ Technology
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 uncooked cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- While unit is preheating, season each cod fillet on all sides with 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together bread crumbs, butter, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Mix thoroughly so the bread crumbs are coated with lemon and butter.
- Generously pack the top of each cod fillet with seasoned breading.
- After 3 minutes, place the fillets, breaded side up, in the basket. Insert basket in unit.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Cooking is complete when internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove fillets and serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.