Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 sheets puff pastry (one 17.25 ounce box), room temperature
- 1 package (6 ounces) ground breakfast sausage, crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Cut each puff pastry sheet into 4 equal-sized rectangles; set aside.
- Remove crisper plate from basket. Place crumbled sausage in basket. Insert basket in unit.
- Select ROAST, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin. Check sausage every 2 or 3 minutes, breaking apart larger pieces with a wooden spoon.
- After 10 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and pour eggs into basket. Stir to evenly incorporate with the sausage. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking. Allow eggsto cook for the remaining 5 minutes, then transfer sausage and egg mixture to a plate to cool slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide sausage and egg mixture evenly between 4 rectangles of puff pastry. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Place another piece of puff pastry on top of each, crimping pastry sheets together with a fork. Brush each assembled pocket gently with canola oil.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and place one pocket on the crisper plate. Insert basket in unit. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 6 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Cooking is complete when pastry has risen and the top is golden brown.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 with remaining pockets.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.