Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) uncooked bacon, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled, diced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon celery or garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 4 eggs
- Remove the crisper plate from the basket and insert basket in unit. Preheat the unit by selecting ROAST, setting the temperature to 300°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, add bacon to the basket. Select ROAST, set temperature to 300°F, and set time to 45 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin. Cook for 5 minutes, or until bacon is crispy, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onion, pepper, potatoes, and spices to the basket. Stir to incorporate, then insert basket in unit.
- Cook for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through and golden brown.
- Once vegetables are cooked, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and crack four eggs onto the surface of the hash. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until eggs are cooked to desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.