Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound uncooked beef eye of round, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- Whisk together all ingredients, except beef. Place mixture into large resealable plastic bag.
- Add beef to bag and rub to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Strain meat; discard excess marinade.
- Remove the crisper plate from the basket.
- Lay half the sliced meat flat on the bottom of the basket in one layer. Place the crisper plate on top of the meat. Place remaining meat on the crisper plate.
- Insert basket in unit. Select DEHYDRATE, set temperature to 150°F, and set time to 7 hours. Select START/PAUSE to begin. Check after 5 hours, then cook until desired texture is reached.
- When cooking is complete, remove jerky and store in an airtight container.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.