Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 20 dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons beer or seltzer water
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons water, plus more if needed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Pat the pickle slices dry and place them on a dry plate in the freezer.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, beer or seltzer water, salt, and 2 tablespoons water. Batter should be the consistency of cake batter. If batter is too thick, add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Place cornstarch in a shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a separate shallow bowl.
- Remove pickles from freezer. Dredge each one in cornstarch. Tap off excess, then coat in batter. Then coat evenly with bread crumbs.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place breaded pickles on crisper plate. Spray or gently brush them with1 tablespoon canola oil. Insert basket in unit.
- Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 10 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- Halfway through cooking, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and flip pickles and spray or gently brush them with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.