Viewing recipe forNinja® Air Fryer Model #: AF101
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 pound russet or Idaho potatoes, cut in thin 2-inch strips
- 1/2–3 tablespoons canola oil
- Soak cut potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes to remove excess starch. Drain well, then pat with a paper towel until very dry.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl; toss to combine. Use at least 1/2 tablespoon oil. For crispier results, use up to 3 tablespoons oil.
- Insert crisper plate in basket and basket in unit. Preheat unit by selecting AIR FRY, setting the temperature to 390°F, and setting the time to 3 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 3 minutes, place fries on the crisper plate; reinsert basket. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 390°F, and set time to 25 minutes. Select START/PAUSE to begin.
- After 10 minutes, select START/PAUSE to pause cooking. Remove basket from unit and shake fries or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Reinsert basket and select START/PAUSE to resume cooking.
- Check fries after 20 minutes. For crispier fries, continue cooking for up to 25 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Shaking the fries is key for getting them crisp and golden brown, so shake or toss with silicone-tipped tongs frequently.