Almond Chia Bites
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Smart Screen™ Kitchen System with FreshVac™ Technology
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 6 Medjool dates, cut in half, pits removed
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Place all ingredients into the Food Processor in the order listed.
- Select HIGH until mixture is well combined.
- Roll dough into 24 evenly sized bites, about 1 1/4 inches round. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.