Cauliflower Fried Rice
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Smart Screen™ Kitchen System with FreshVac™ Technology
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place ginger into the Food Processor. Select CHOP.
- Place cauliflower and carrot into the Food Processor. Select CHOP.
- Add sesame oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Allow pan to heat for 1 minute, then add cauliflower and carrot/ginger mixture. Cook for 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally. Add green onions, peas, soy sauce, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.