Buffalo Chicken Burgers
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3/4 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut in 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small stalk celery, cut in 1-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 potato buns, toasted
- 1 cup mixed greens or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
- Place all burger ingredients, except olive oil, into the Food Processor in the order listed.
- Select CHOP until ingredients are finely ground.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Form meat mixture into 4 patties and place them in the skillet. Cook 5 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve burgers on buns and top with lettuce, blue cheese dressing, and an extra drizzle of cayenne pepper sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.