Creamy Banana Orange Protein Shake
Viewing recipe forModel #: CT661V
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1/2 small ripe banana, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 small navel orange, peeled, cut in half, pith removed
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the 20-ounce Single-Serve Cup in the order listed. If using the vacuum blending feature, see the Instruction Book or Quick Start Guide for blade assembly instructions.
- Select SMOOTHIE.
- Remove blades from cup after blending. Attach Spout Lid to enjoy on the go. If storing contents in the cup, refer to the Instruction Book or Quick Start Guide for instructions.
Customize your drink
Our recipes are awesome, but maybe you’d like to customize a drink that’s all your own! Don’t be afraid to experiment. Check out our suggestions for creating your own signature super juice or smoothie! (All recommendations based on a 12-ounce beverage.)