Citrus Tea Snow
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System™ with Thermal Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) green tea
- 1 Ninja® Small Scoop loose leaf (or 1 tea bags) hibiscus blend tea
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Following the measurements provided, place the teas, lime zest, lemon zest, and orange zest into the brew basket.
- Place the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and sugar into a measuring cup and stir until sugar is dissolved; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Green tea.
- When brew is complete, stir mixture to combine. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place frozen cubes into a blender and pulse on HIGH until snow forms.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.