Chamomile Gin Gimlet
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) chamomile tea
- 1 Ninja® Small Scoop loose leaf (or 1 tea bag) rose hip or hibiscus blend tea
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup gin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Following the measurements provided, place the teas and honey into the brew basket.
- Add ice, gin, and lime juice to a travel cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Herbal tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Strain and serve.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.