Chai Tea Latte
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 3 tea bags) chai tea
- 1 tablespoon sugar or condensed milk
- 3/4 cup milk
- Following the measurement provided, place the tea into the brew basket.
- Place sugar or condensed milk into a cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Herbal tea.
- While tea is brewing, place milk into a cup. Microwave for 30 seconds, then froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Top with frothed milk.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.