Gold Milk Latte
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 3 tea bags) black tea
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh turmeric root, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Following the measurement provided, place all ingredients, except coconut milk and honey, into the brew basket.
- Place the coconut milk and honey in a cup and stir to dissolve honey; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Black tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.