Ginger Peach White Tea Punch
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 4 tea bags) white tea
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 small orange, sliced
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea and ginger into the brew basket.
- Place ice, peaches, orange slices, peach nectar, and lemon juice into the carafe; set carafe in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and White tea.
- When brew is complete, gently stir in ginger ale.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.