Watermelon, Mint & Lime Iced Tea
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 2 tea bags) green tea
- 2/3 cup watermelon, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cups ice
- 3 lime slices
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea, watermelon, and mint into the brew basket.
- Place the ice and lime slices into a travel cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Travel size, Over Ice brew, and Green tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Sweeten as desired.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.