French Vanilla Iced Coffee
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 5 Ninja® Small Scoops (or 5 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup French vanilla syrup
- 1/4 cup half & half
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place ice, vanilla syrup, and half & half into a 22-ounce or larger plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select XL Multi-Serve size and Over Ice brew.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.