Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Viewing recipe forModel #: OP302
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened, plus more for greasing
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds, if desired
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
Parts & accessories for your product
- Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- While unit is preheating, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Add egg and beat until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture, about 1/3 at a time. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides so all dry ingredients get incorporated. Make sure not to over-mix, or the cookie will become dense when baked.
- Fold the chocolate chips and nuts into the cookie dough until they are evenly distributed.
- Generously grease the bottom of the Ninja® multi-purpose pan* (or an 8-inch baking pan). Add the cookie dough to the pan, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Once unit has preheated, place the pan onto the reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position. Place rack with pan in pot. Close crisping lid. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 23 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, allow cookie to cool for 5 minutes. Then serve warm with toppings of your choice.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For a softer, gooey center, shorten cooking time in step 7 to 20 minutes.