Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and bananas and stir to combine.
- Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Grease the Ninja® loaf pan* (or an 8-inch baking pan) and add batter to pan.
- Once unit has preheated, place pan on reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position. Close crisping lid. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 325°F, and set time to 40 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, remove pan from pot and place on a cooling rack. Allow bread to cool 30 minutes before serving.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.