Cheesy Chicken Crunchadilla
Viewing recipe forModel #: OP302
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 flour tortilla (12 inches)
- 1 cup cooked chicken meat, shredded, divided
- 1/2 package (4 ounces) prepared cheese product, cut in 1/2-inch cubes, divided
- 1 Roma tomato, diced, divided
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 corn tostadas, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
- Lay flour tortilla onto a clean surface. Place 1/2 cup shredded chicken onto center of tortilla. Sprinkle half of the cubed cheese evenly on top of shredded chicken, then sprinkle with half the tomatoes and half the scallions.
- Place one tostada on top. Repeat step 1 with layers of remaining chicken, cubed cheese, tomatoes, and scallions. Top with second tostada and shredded cheese.
- Gently fold flour tortilla over the layers in a concentric pattern, about 4 folds, until the crunchadilla is securely wrapped.
- Using a broken piece of tostada or a torn piece of tortilla, cover the center opening of the crunchadilla so all contents remain secure during cooking.
- Gently flip crunchadilla over, seam-side down, and coat the top with cooking spray.
- Place crunchadilla in Cook & Crisp Basket. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 8 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When cooking is complete, crunchadilla is ready to serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
If you can’t find tostadas at your grocery store, use layers of round tortilla chips instead. (Triangular chips could poke holes in the flour tortilla.)