Zucchini Fries with Marinara Sauce
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 large zucchini, cut in sticks 3-inches long and 1/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Marinara sauce, for serving
Foodi™ Quick Start Guide
- Place the zucchini sticks onto a plate and sprinkle with salt. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes to remove excess liquid. Pat dry.
- Place flour into a bowl. Place beaten eggs in another bowl. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder in a third bowl.
- First, dredge fries in the flour, then shake off any excess and coat in the egg. Then coat in bread crumb mixture and return to a clean plate. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Cover plate with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Once coating has hardened, place the Cook & Crisp™ Basket in the pot. Close crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting AIR CRISP, setting the temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin.
- After 5 minutes, open lid and add zucchini fries to basket. Close lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 360°F, and set time to 24 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin.
- After 12 minutes, open lid, then lift basket and shake zucchini fries or toss them with silicone-tipped tongs. Lower basket back into pot and close lid to resume cooking.
- After 20 minutes, check fries for desired doneness. Cook for up to 5 more minutes for crispier results. When cooking is complete, serve fries immediately with marinara sauce.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.