Viewing recipe forNinja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 Idaho potatoes, cut in 2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Foodi™ Quick Start GuideDownload
PRESSURE RELEASE: QUICK
- Pour water into the pot. Place potatoes into the Cook & Crisp™ Basket and place basket into pot.
- Assemble pressure lid, making sure the PRESSURE RELEASE valve is in the SEAL position. Select PRESSURE and set to LOW. Set time to 3 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- While potatoes are cooking, stir together 1 tablespoon olive oil with oregano, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the PRESSURE RELEASE valve to the VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Pour remaining olive oil over the potatoes in the basket, shaking to coat evenly.
- Close the crisping lid. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 18 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin. Check potatoes after 12 minutes. Continue cooking for up to 18 minutes for desired crispiness.
- When cooking is complete, remove potatoes from basket. Toss with oregano dressing and serve.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For crispier results, add another teaspoon of oil in step 5, and when Air Crisping, shake the basket or toss potatoes with silicone-tipped tongs every 6 minutes.