Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 3 tea bags) oolong tea
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- Following the measurement provided, place the tea into the brew basket.
- Place ice, condensed milk, and matcha green tea powder into a blender cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Specialty brew and Oolong tea.
- When brew is complete, let cool and then blend until smooth. Do not blend hot ingredients.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.