Lavender London Fog
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System™ with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 Ninja® Small Scoop loose leaf (or 1 tea bag) Earl Grey tea
- 1/4 teaspoon dried lavender, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup half & half
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea and lavender into the brew basket.
- Place sugar into a cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select Cup size, Rich brew, and Black tea.
- While tea is brewing, place half & half into a cup. Microwave for 30 seconds, then froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Top with frothed half & half and sprinkle with additional lavender.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.