Spiced Cranberry Orange Cold Brew Tea
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- Ninja® Small Scoops loose leaf (or 4 tea bags) black tea
- Peel of 1 orange, pith removed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups ice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup juice)
- Following the measurements provided, place the tea, orange peel, cinnamon, and cloves into the brew basket.
- Place ice, cranberry juice, and orange juice in carafe; set carafe in place to brew.
- Select Half Carafe size, Cold Brew, and Black tea.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.