Viewing recipe forModel #:
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/3 English cucumber, peeled, cut in quarters
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 8 cucumber slices, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except cucumber slices, into the 72-ounce Total Crushing Pitcher in the order listed.
- Select FROZEN DRINK.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with cucumber slices.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.