Vanilla peppermint ice cream
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Smart Screen™ Blender
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 10 round peppermint candies
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- Stir together the heavy cream and evaporated milk. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place peppermint candies, powdered sugar, peppermint extract, milk, and frozen cream cubes into the 72-ounce Total Crushing Pitcher.
- Select ICE CREAM.
- Remove mixture from the pitcher and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before serving. If you prefer a hard ice cream consistency, pour mixture into a loaf pan and freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until hardened.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.