Simple pulled pork sandwiches
Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Foodi® 6.5-qt. | The Pressure Cooker that Crisps™ | Air Fryer
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 1/2–3 pounds uncooked boneless pork shoulder, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons barbecue seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- Add pork, spices, and vinegar to the pot. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HIGH. Set time to 35 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by turning the pressure release valve to VENT position. Carefully remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MEDIUM-HIGH. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Add tomato paste and stir to incorporate. Allow pork to simmer for 10 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half, as shown above, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon or silicone tongs to shredthe pork. Serve pulled pork on potato rolls topped with coleslaw.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.