Viewing recipe for
Ninja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™Model #:
Parts & accessories for your product
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Grease pot or coat with canola spray. Place all ingredients, except feta, into the pot, and gently stir to combine. Sprinkle feta on top, then cover pot.
- Select Auto-iQ Quick Meals: Recipe 1 and press the START/STOP button.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Serve with multigrain toast or a simple green salad.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.