Viewing recipe forModel #:
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onions, peeled, chopped
- 4 strips uncooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked Arborio rice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Set to STOVE TOP HIGH and preheat pot for 5 minutes. Heat oil in pot for 2 minutes. Add onions, bacon, and sage to pot. Cook uncovered 10 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir rice, salt, and pepper into pot. Cook uncovered 5 minutes, stirring often
- Stir in broth. Cook 10 minutes.
- Stir squash into pot. Set to STOVE TOP LOW. Cover and cook 20 minutes or until rice and squash are tender.
- Stir cheese into pot. Set to STOVE TOP HIGH. Cook uncovered 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and mixture is creamy, stirring occasionally.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.